quarta-feira, março 05, 2008

BACKPACKING IS LIFE!

I'll share with you one of my dreams: As Brazilian Real is increasing to US Dollar, travelling abroad is becoming cheaper and cheaper. And guess: I'm thinking in make another epic backpacking throughout East Europe. The same ammount of time (around 60 days), but less countries and more cities in them. Well, this is my route:


I'd start in Bucharest (1w) and after Constanta (4d), Romania. From there, I'd enjoy Bulgarian seacost cities Varna (4d) and Burgas (4d) and go to the 1st time in my life to a muslim country, staying 1 week in Istambul, flooding myself with kebab :P . From there, I'll return to Bulgaria to go to Sofia (1w), passing through Plodiv (4d). While I'm in Sofia, I'd take the visa to Macedonia (the only place I'll need it), in Skopje (1w) where I have friends. Backing again to Sofia, I'll stay only enough to get the train/bus/whatever to Craiova (4d), then Cluj (4d - and Crajova-Cluj is 1 lost day), then Brasov (4d) and then, finally, Bucharest, where I'd lose the last day.

This is one possibility of journey which I wanted to share with you. If I'll do that, I don't know. But HELL I wanna do!!! :D

Nenhum comentário: